Friday, December 28, 2007

It's not exactly Dear Sister...

but it's a remix nonetheless. I knew it was only a matter of time. I think this makes me giggle more, in part because of the song (man, I've been out of public school a loooooonnnnngggg time and it's evident in my musical tastes!) but mostly because Nick Saban is indeed representing the "Duurty South". Love it!



I promise to take a break from the nonstop Saban Dance coverage in the near future but for now I'm just trying to the give people what they so obviously want... Saban Dance today, Saban Dance tomorrow, Saban Dance forever!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

This kinda makes me like Saban.
KINDA.
His wife is a great mover and shaker!

Steph said...

Jen, you would probably LURVE his wife. And while I don't know him personally at all (not even once removed!), I think he's much more of a family man than his public persona lets on. He just hates the media, which is all most any of us will ever know of him. Back to the video, I think Saban has misinterpreted all the hoopla. We're not laughing at his dance moves... we're laughing cuz he's GOT moves. Good stuff! Tubbs could probably show him a thing or two on the dance floor if it wasn't for his bad back/neck. :)