Monday, December 10, 2007

Monday Morning QBing...

Go Pats! Hey Anthony Smith, just so you know, this is how you do it! (Anybody else notice how the Alabama family in some form or fashion is always screwing with Don Shula?!?!) **Addition: Found this a bit later and thought it was appropriate/funny.

Now onto college ball... It's really getting hard to dislike Tim Tebow (Gator fan or not, if you're a Christian, you'll be happy you watched!) Sure he was playin' Bama all along this close to choosing Bama so I know I shouldn't officially like him (so here's this again for my obligatory Capstone cred) but man he seems like a great guy. And ya know, Tim Tebow's tears cure cancer... too bad he never cries! (Apologies to all of you who have heard that one before-- which would be any of you who watched a Gator game with me this year.) So congrats Timmy!

Well, that's it from me for now. Happy Monday!

1 comment:

O'Brien Pundit said...

It's great that Tebow won the Heisman, but I think that it's even greater that he won the Davey O'Brien Award. The Heisman represents only on the field accomplishments, while the O'Brien takes into account how a player performs on AND OFF the field. Now, THAT'S something I can respect.