Thursday, December 27, 2007

Heard this before?

Ian Rappaport (the guy who first linked to the elusive Saban dance video) ponders SEC fans' conference allegiance. Didn't we discuss that here already? I think we did but I can't find the post. Anyway, I have one diehard Aub friend who pulls for all SEC teams during bowl season, including us Bammers, but I have another diehard Aub friend who wouldn't dump Gatorade on our coach if he was on fire so I think this is a fairly divisive concept. Do tell... will you pull for the other SEC teams this most wonderful time of year? You know I won't.

And there's an update to the whole Saban dance youtube phenonmenon in that article too. Apparently you can view it on crimsontradition.com but you have to have a subscription, which means I can see it. Of course I'll be in big trouble if I post that sort of info here but if you see Ricky Bobby, you can ask him to log you on... he loves that site.

No comments: