Friday, December 14, 2007

Jimmy Sexton...

...must be one popular man. I get an unusual amount of blog hits from internet searches for "Jimmy Sexton" and of course they eventually seem to find their way to this entry. I don't know that much about him but you can read more about him here if you like. (I aim to serve!) I just find it odd that so many people are searching for him and I find it funny that so many people end up at this blog as a result. I've had some other interesting search links to this blog but my personal fave is "I think my husband is a fagg" which pulled up this entry on my blog. Good stuff! Freaky stuff is a person from Bangkok, Thailand who googled "stephs other space." Do I know anyone in Bangkok? I suppose now would be a good time to mention I have three pit bulls on loan from Michael Vick trained to eat pedophiles. That will be all for now...

1 comment:

Stacy said...

You make segues better than the weather desk at WSFA!

HILARIOUS stuff. Google searches are the best reason to have sitemeter IMHO :)