Sunday, December 30, 2007

SHUT UP!

Ugh... there's still 10+ minutes left in our game but I don't know if I'll be able to sit through that much more of these bozo announcers. What is Saban's salary again?!?!? How does it break down per win?!?!?! 4 mil...we get it...WHO CARES?!?!?! Call the game but otherwise SHUT UP.

PS-- For every unfavorable thing from the announcers, the refs make up for with tres favorable calls and spots. That probably wasn't a 1st down just a minute ago (but they gave it to us with inches to spare) and I can offer no explanation for the conspicuously absent flag for Nikita Stover's acrobatics. Can't wait to get in a whole new class of players (pun intended.)

Ugh.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

It's funny, I know EXACTLY which measurement you were referring to. I like generous referees (when in our favor, of course!)

Anonymous said...

You are "surprised" Bama gets favorable calls? From my point of view they get those type of calls in every game they play. That's hardly surprising.

Steph said...

I guess you missed the UA-LSU game. Not many will admit when their team gets favorable calls but thanks for representing AU exactly as expected.