Friday, November 30, 2007

All Quiet on the Western Front

No exclusive tidbits to report from my neck of the woods... no sightings, no hullabaloo, nada. Ssslllooowww news day [crickets chirping] but word on the street is that it will pick up substantially come tomorrow and Sunday. Monday should be a frolicking good time for all football fans in our fair state. I doubt the local-yocal internet providers will be able to handle it so to my Alabamian readers, enjoy your seamless connections and quick downloads today as I fear it is the calm before the storm. Welcome back, Mr. Eventful Offseason.

Good weekend to you all!

PS--My advice to anyone new to this coaching rodeo--don't listen to Finebaum (and I don't even know what he's saying right now... it's just a good rule of thumb.) Listening only ups your blood pressure and his ratings. In my humble opinion, certain message boards are where the action is at (and don't ask me which ones because they change from time to time...)

PPS-- JUST IN! Tubbs just flew back to Auburn and boy are his ears tired. If you like seeing him in all orange, all Auburn then that's a good sign (again, just my humble opinion). Letting a coach return "home" is not good for the suitor--think Rich Rod.

No comments: