Thursday, November 29, 2007

Who were the ad wizards...

...that came up with that one? I honestly thought it was a joke since I first read about it on gump4heisman but much to my dismay (and only slight amusement), it is FOR REAL! Talk about your all-time backfires. What on earth were they thinking and why isn't it bigger news? Have you heard about it? Do tell...



Note to self: Register at Bromberg's on each and every remotely special occasion. Additional note to husband: Arthur Court elephant paraphenalia will look even better wrapped in Bromberg's box. Roll Tide!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummmm... I had not heard about this, but now that I have I'll make sure to not shop there. Very poor taste and totally unclassy. Typical Bama fan (ha ha just kidding, well maybe not).

Steph said...

I've been thinking about it... probably not going to backfire on Bromberg's at all. For every Aub that boycotts, 10 Bammers will make a point to shop there.