Thursday, November 8, 2007

We now return to our regularly scheduled programming already in progress...

I keep bookmarking these bits and pieces of randomness so here they are in no particular (random!) order...

Article #1: Helpful advice I suppose, although I suspect the "fish and amphibians" enjoy the free Vicodin and fentanyl. Alas, they are ruthless in their pursuit and will probably just eat the poo. I suppose the same could be said for Britney Spears a crystal meth addict.

Article #2: I suspect the "horrified teacher" was a MAN because someone (anyone) could have put an end to the shenanigans if they so desired.

Article #3: Edible gold? But who would want to eat it?!?!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

That story about the stripper had us in tears...laughing so hard. Awesome.

Jenny said...

That story about the stripper had us in tears...laughing so hard. Awesome.