Thursday, November 15, 2007

Real Quick

Man, November has turned out to be busier than October so far and that's bad news in my humble opinion. Regardless, there's nothing I can do about except be the best steward of my time/energy as possible, which includes not blogging as much as I might like. So my apologies for those who have checked the blog in hopes of killing some time with my random (some say pointless) posts. If there were more hours in the day then I'd post more... no, no, I probably wouldn't. I'd sleep more.

Anyway, here's the point of this post. Now if you'll notice the date on this article is November 13, 2007. Now didn't it rain in Georgia on November 14, 2007? (Maybe it was actually the 15th but they're on eastern time so that doesn't count.) God's hearing us... let's keep it up (and remember to thank God for his faithfulness thus far!)

"It shall come about, if you listen obediently to my commandments which I am commanding you today, to love the LORD your God and to serve Him with all your heart and all your soul, that He will give the rain for your land in its season, the early and late rain, that you may gather in your grain and your new wine and your oil." Deuteronomy 11:13-14

1 comment:

Stacy said...

I did not know about the GA Gov doing that! That's 2 Govs who brought great attention to this matter but it's GOD WHO HAS PROVIDED! SO AWESOME!

If only God's children would pray MORE for this land and the people on it...