Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Blog Maintenance

I'm trying to do a little maintenance on my blog... add new (actually year-old pic but too lazy to upload truly new pic) pic to help you put a face with the name and also delete outdated poll (Plumberboy still has not made scorecard but did present me with a computerized draft) and oh yeah, fix time stamp as somehow my posts were being logged in PACIFIC TIME. I even tried to find a way to offer Steph's Other Space blog subscriptions but I'll have to research that one and don't really feel inclined to do so at this par-tic-ular time. Anyhoo, I am considering writing a football post. My apologies to those who enjoyed the break as well as to those who waited with baited breath for my take on Saban Bowl I (yes, they shall be numbered as they may have won the battle but certainly not the war. Didn't Bear Bryant once say "I have not yet begun to fight!"?)

No comments: