Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Could you get mad at this face?!?


You could if you realized those glasses are no longer on that face and that face doesn't know where they are...doesn't care where they are... and HECK! cannot even rule out the backyard as a possibility! I know he's 3 and all but he's quite verbal so the silent treatment/5th amendment approach is GETTING ON MY NERVES. I even offered 5 bucks to the first neighborhood kid who could bring me the glasses but to no avail. So it looks like the 1st Annual Find-Those-Glasses-Now-Buddy-Or-Expect-Me-To-Take-The-$15o-Out-Of-Your-Inheritance-Day is now officially scheduled for tomorrow. Email if you are interested in celebrating this special occasion with us. Free Cokes and Juicy Jumbo hot dogs will be served.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

its a bummer yall didn't find them. i can see the child back over tomorrow if you need more help:) yall going to the christmas parade tomorrow?

Stacy said...

Aw, that totally sux! My kids would LOVE to earn five dollars...wish we were closer!

I'm sorry. Praying right now that you will find those glasses...

And no. I cannot be mad at that face. He is a little doll-baby!

Shannon said...

Aw, man... hate to miss out on that celebration. Happy hunting to you, I hope you can find them. And I just commented last week on how cute 3 year olds with glasses are.