Friday, November 16, 2007

I'm Guilty...

...I know I am. I think essentially every Alabama fan is guilty of bad-mouthing Leigh Tiffin at one time or another (or many, many times maybe) so I was floored by the stats in this article. And I promise you, Leigh Tiffin knows exactly what he needs to do to make a name for himself. Wish I had time for more football talk but I've got so much to do before I scoot outta here. Turns out I will most likely be at the game tomorrow. I was going to let my ever-deserving MIL go but we got some extra tickets so it looks like we can all go. I was cool with not going because it turns out that we finally seem to have secured tics to the Iron Bowl but I do want to enjoy the game with the boy formerly known as Mr. Roll Tide --->(aka Mr. UPS and Mr. Popcorn). I have LOTS to say about football, including the picks I made last week (UGH!) and the Ducks' loss last night (double UGH!) but it's not looking likely that I'll post again before Sunday. Have a great weekend y'all and ROLL TIDE!

No comments: