Saturday, November 10, 2007

Corndog U

So can any of my friendly Aubs confirm this? (Editor's note: the original link was the incorrect link... sorry for any foul language!) I found it while googling "LSU corndogs." I have a confession, I've heard the corndog talk all season long on message boards, etc but then one of my friends referred to it, which reminded me to just google it so I can be in the loop. So I did and that blog entry was first on the list. I dare you to read it and not pee, just a little, in your pants. Yeah, I said it... what's it to you? I've birthed two kids and whether or not any other woman will ever admit it to you, you have bladder issues after pregnancy. So what, now Bama is Incontinence U? Laissez le bon temps roulez...

3 comments:

Stacy said...

I smiled at this until I got to this part...then I LOL!
"If you can't control yourself and you must laugh though, do not snort. The snorting makes them think that you smell their
corn dog body odor from a distance or that you're choking on it or
something. They'll likely burn your van for that. We lost a campus building over just one snort."

I didn't pee, though :)

I've never heard of this and appreciate the heads-up!

Jenny said...

Chris has talked of this before. Funny.

Shannon said...

OMG, that is hilarious!
My bro-in-law had tickets to that game, and my 'other mother' made a specific point to warn him to be extra-special-careful at that one because the LSU fans are apparently known for being especially violent. Maybe they're upset over the way they smell....

It was funny, but I didn't pee, either. If it's that kind of laughter you're trying to find, I'll send you something that may achieve it!