Sunday, November 23, 2008

Geronimooooooooooooo!!!!!*

Doggone it! I really REALLY wanted Bama to be the ones who got to do this to Texas Tech. How good would it feel to smack talk smack to this guy??? (I had at least a hundred one-liners for him, all of which had to do with the fact that he wears MAKEUP to play football!)


Sure, OU is good. Real good. But come on, how many times do I have to tell you (read: quote Bear Bryant)... the same things win that always won. (And you can bet they have a bunch of different excuses for losing!) Hey Tech... why so serious?????

*That's my best guess as to what Mike Leech hollered out as Tech plummeted out of the BCS Top 5.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

:(

Anonymous said...

Ooops...it didn't let me enter my name.

:(

Steph said...

Oops... sorry! Forgot that I had an actual Red Raider for a reader (try saying that three times fast!) Hopefully this guy isn't your cousin or anything like that?!?!