Wednesday, November 12, 2008

They say it's your birthday... (NOW UPDATED WITH PIC... YAY!!!)

PURE AWESOMENESS (In content--not pixel quality--but I think you'll get the gist):

Hey everybody... Pee-Paw turned 60 today!!! I'm really, really, really hoping my mom will dig up an "afro" picture of him for me to post here on the world wide web but to be honest, this day has snuck up on me so I wasn't prepared. Rest assured, I'll be posting it here ASAP if she can indeed find it. It's so awesome... words just cannot do it justice!!!

11 comments:

Haynes Our Way said...

Happy Birthday Pee Paw! Hope you had a great day.

Anonymous said...

I want to respond, but right now I can't think of a thing to say . . . thanks for the nice birthday wish Stacie.

Anonymous said...

I'm hunting a picture for you and will send to you as soon as I can.

Happy Birthday, PeePaw!
Love,
GJo

Anonymous said...

WOW!

Anonymous said...

Oh and happy belated birthday

Steph said...

I take it you agree... that is pure awesomeness, no?!?! :)

PS: My hair could probably do that if I didn't use half a bottle of quality conditioner on it each and everytime I wash my hair.

Anonymous said...

What a good lookin' young man!

Thanks GJo and Lacey for the birthday wishes.

Shannon said...

Whoa, he was lookin' totally groovy back in the day!

Jenny said...

Did he like the nightlife? Like to boogie?

Anonymous said...

I don't know that that hair could get any better!!! I am picturing a blue or white leisure suit and a large gold medallion!!!

Stacy said...

I love that this is a pic of my Daddy! :)