Monday, November 3, 2008

Why so serious?

Regardless of who Texas Tech plays from this point forward, I will not be rooting for them to win. (Apologies to my sis-in-law who has a dear friend that played at Tech) Below is a pic of their student section on Saturday night vs. Texas... bunch of FA-REAKS!



And that's not even mentioning their coach. Dang, momma (in my best Ellen Page Shopping with Virginiaca SNL sketch voice)... I'd freakin' love to play Tech.

PS: To the myriad of Texas Tech fans and/or folks curious about the freakshow in Lubbock who found my blog via google, I actually have no idea why they are paying homage to Heath Ledger at a football game. I think it may have something to do with a madman Leach formation known as "The Joker" but that is purely conjecture at this point. In all honesty, I think they are just anarchists. Check out the header... this is a Bama blog so I'm not that well-versed in the Red Raiders. Sorry to disappoint! By the way, any of y'all got a couple tickets to the UA-LSU game (that you'd part with at regular price) per chance? Hey, I'm nothing if not opportunistic. Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment... AND VOTE MCCAIN-PALIN!

1 comment:

Steph said...

For the sake of fair and balanced, I should point out that I'm not entirely unlike Mike Leach... the American Studies major, law school (I didn't but almost did), and he too never played a down of football. But it most definitely ends with his fascination of all things macabre. He is bizarre to say the least. Someone please say I'm not THAT bizarre. Anyway, Aubos (formerly known as Aubs), you might want to study up on the guy...