Sunday, November 30, 2008

Who'd ever thunk I could recycle the title "Nada"?

Iron Bowl highlights










What more is there to say? That game was everything I knew had hoped it would be. Well, maybe I wished the margin of victory would have been a little greater but I'll take it. :) Bama has been down and oh-so-out over the past few years so it has not been easy to remain a true fan, especially considering the sacrifices made. But yesterday, it was totally worth it. It was like an out-of-body experience. (And I saw more action at the game yesterday than the one in Baton Rouge... score!) I'd do it 100 times over if I could. ROLL TIDE.

PS: Honestly, I figured a blowout was a'coming. Not because Bama/I wanted it so BAD but that's the way the Xs and Os matched up. That's not a slam on Auburn, it's a football truth. Kudos to those Aubos who were realistic in their expections and an even bigger kudos to those who stayed for the entire 4 quarters. I can respect that.

Crap! We changed the battery in our camera and the date was messed up. Ugh, I'll always remember that date though!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

Anonymous said...

We were sitting in "a restaurant" Saturday because we don't get local channels at home (bummer!) and a few "other" people in there were begging to "just get on the board"! lol But hubby was very happy to say the least! hehe