Sunday, November 9, 2008

I'm home...

...safe and sound. Can you believe it?!?!? More to follow soon but don't get your hopes up as my first trip to the legendary Death Valley was wholly uneventful. Except, uh, that little winning thang.


SABAN: Bama would accept no Les*

*I can't take credit for that little one-liner... I saw it on some pins this weekend!

Yeah, you're right... it was definitely NOT about the coaches, this was about The University of Alabama and baby, that was Alabama football!




PS: That was NOT me on TV right after Rashad Johnson's pick-six but no less than six separate (and by separate I mean located in different states!) people have called/emailed to see if that was in fact me. I think she was a college girl sitting in the Bama section (we were entrenched in a LSU section... boo hiss! But we were there... hip hip hooray!) so a big ole THANKS to those of you who saw any resemblance at all. :)

PPS: Sorry for the screwed up format of the pictures. I don't know why I can't get them to the correct size anymore (ie: fitting onto your screen) but I'll keep trying to work on it. Let me know if you have any pointers...

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Well, glad to see I wasn't the only one who noticed! Looked just like you....